- I saw a manufacturer of solar-powered LED signs. They are available on a trailer OR they can be used for you other LED needs but with MUCH smaller power consumption.
- I saw some changeable LED sign systems. The new system is similar to the LEDGO system already available, but this sign system does not have the dead space found in the LEDGO. The letters snap on bars, and come in different colors and sizes. A little more expensive than LEDGO, but still a nice system.
- A new polycarbonate sign face is now being used in some of the standard roadside signs. The signs have better UV protection, and on the new product, they have 6" letters instead of 8" letters. In the right application, 6 lines of text per sign side might just meet your needs.
- I also stumbled across a sign manufactured that is doing some things with LED sign feeds. They are feeding off of satelites or something. As I get more info, I will tell you about it.
- I was contacted recently by a supplier that is offering an interchangeable neon sign product. The letters come in 3 colors, and the sign can be up to around 20 characters long. I am looking forward to finding out more about this product and telling you more as well.
As other items come up, I will certainly tell you about them here. But, if you get impatient and want to see what is available now, you can visit my site at www.signsseen.com.