I received my LetterLED sign items this week. This is an excellent sign system.
- It is easy to setup. I simply took the two rods and put the spacers on them. I undid the well wrapped letters and clipped them on to the sign rods. All of the letters went on VERY easily. I clipped the power supply clips to both rods, AND the sign let up.
- It is very easy to change. While the sign was lit up, I easily changed the letters on the sign display. And, this was done while the sign was still plugged in. NO problems with shock or anything like that.
- Four color choices: The letters come in either red, amber/yellow, blue, and green.
- It is VERY bright. I was really pleased with easy the sign was to see.
One negative with the LetterLED sign system
- You need to be careful with the clips. If the clips are forced on the rod they might snap or bend.
I am very glad I tried this product. If you are looking for a low-cost customizeable sign system, I encourage you to visit the SignsSeen site.