- First, the Wayne Industry sign does not come with poles. Poles can be purchased at a large box hardward store-wood would be fine.
- And, I believe he also mentioned picking up lag bolts to connect the sign to the pole.
- The holes should be dug to the necessary depth AND the necessary width.
- Put the poles into the holes.
- And, all of this made sense, but the last part is something I did not realize. When using Quikcrete® with gravel, just dump the Quikcrete® into the hole. (The Quikcrete® gets the necessary moisture from the soil.)
- Both poles needed leveled. Use posts to make sure the poles are square from all sides.
- And, we didn't discuss when the sign should be installed. If the poles are stable enough, I suppose the double pole sign could be installed immediately. But, without having the directions in front of me, I would do whatever they say.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Mounting your Double Pole Mount Signs
At the recent ISA show, a rep from Wayne Industries educated me on installing a double pole mount sign.