As part of the process to get on the GSA schedule, SignsSeen's parent company, Fountainpoint Distribution, has received an excellent customer service rating.
FOUNTAINPOINT DISTRIBUTION LLC Certified as a Top 20% Performer
Are we bragging a bit? Maybe. If we are, ultimately, your our customers are the winner.
If there are any questions about any of our products, contact us or visit the SignsSeen website.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I have been getting much more interest in these products lately. And, here is a sign recently created by one of my customer for a national retailer.
Facts about the sign:
* 1/2 inch white alumacore.
* The sign faces are 36" x 60". The sign faces were cut from 4X10 sheets.
* A digital print was done on the vinyl and then applied to the alumacore.
* A plastic channel added to the edges and clear We used 1/2 inch white alumacore, we had to order 4X10,s for these signs. We did a digital print on vinyl then applied it to the alumacore. Then we placed the plastic channel to the edges and used clear silicone was used on the backside to to secure the edging.
* Then the 12 inch 4-tab hinges were layed out and drilled--if done incorrectly, this part could easily be messed up..
* After the 12 inch 4-tab hinges were put on, the sign feet were installed. The chain link was also added during this step to keep the A-frame from being spread to far apart..
* The individual holders were applied with double sided banner tape.
These signs are on display as you walk in the the door retail establishment in Clarksville In. After approvals, it is very likely this customer will get the opportunity to make more of these signs for them. These do cost quite a bit more then the cardboard stand-up signs they were using, but they are not falling over and getting torn up. AND, these are a VERY customizeable solution.
Interested in talking to this sign company.....
Bill Janes, owner,
SignsNow Clarksville Indiana,
They are a full service sign company and no job is to hard
SIGNSNOW AND WE MEAN RIGHT NOW
And, if you are one of my customers who has purchased product from SignsSeen.com, SignsWork.com or Sidewalk-signs.com, please let me know. I would be glad to post a right up and let others know of the type of services you provide. Pictures are very helpful, too.
Until next time,
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I attended the ISA show in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. And, although I don't do lots of customized products, here are some things are noticed (or was told):
- Putting out more tables in what was previously booth space keeps attendees from realizing there are fewer exhibitors this year.
- If you see an LED exhibitor carrying a soldering iron when they are setting up their displays, you may want to think twice before buying their product.
- It is good to see existing suppliers and see what new products they have available. (i.e Agile Displays)
- If I did do customized products at my office, I could spend LOTS of money having the best equipment.
- As a result of the show, I have found a few new suppliers. And, they will be finding their way up on the site in the coming weeks/months.
- If Las Vegas is cold out (in the 60s-which it was the first day), you won't want to be by the pool and will spend more time at the show.