- Putting out more tables in what was previously booth space keeps attendees from realizing there are fewer exhibitors this year.
- If you see an LED exhibitor carrying a soldering iron when they are setting up their displays, you may want to think twice before buying their product.
- It is good to see existing suppliers and see what new products they have available. (i.e Agile Displays)
- If I did do customized products at my office, I could spend LOTS of money having the best equipment.
- As a result of the show, I have found a few new suppliers. And, they will be finding their way up on the site in the coming weeks/months.
- If Las Vegas is cold out (in the 60s-which it was the first day), you won't want to be by the pool and will spend more time at the show.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
April 2009 ISA Show
I attended the ISA show in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. And, although I don't do lots of customized products, here are some things are noticed (or was told):