Thursday, May 21, 2009
Sign Hinges and Sign Feet in Action
I have been getting much more interest in these products lately. And, here is a sign recently created by one of my customer for a national retailer.
Facts about the sign:
* 1/2 inch white alumacore.
* The sign faces are 36" x 60". The sign faces were cut from 4X10 sheets.
* A digital print was done on the vinyl and then applied to the alumacore.
* A plastic channel added to the edges and clear We used 1/2 inch white alumacore, we had to order 4X10,s for these signs. We did a digital print on vinyl then applied it to the alumacore. Then we placed the plastic channel to the edges and used clear silicone was used on the backside to to secure the edging.
* Then the 12 inch 4-tab hinges were layed out and drilled--if done incorrectly, this part could easily be messed up..
* After the 12 inch 4-tab hinges were put on, the sign feet were installed. The chain link was also added during this step to keep the A-frame from being spread to far apart..
* The individual holders were applied with double sided banner tape.
These signs are on display as you walk in the the door retail establishment in Clarksville In. After approvals, it is very likely this customer will get the opportunity to make more of these signs for them. These do cost quite a bit more then the cardboard stand-up signs they were using, but they are not falling over and getting torn up. AND, these are a VERY customizeable solution.
Interested in talking to this sign company.....
Bill Janes, owner,
SignsNow Clarksville Indiana,
They are a full service sign company and no job is to hard
SIGNSNOW AND WE MEAN RIGHT NOW
And, if you are one of my customers who has purchased product from SignsSeen.com, SignsWork.com or Sidewalk-signs.com, please let me know. I would be glad to post a right up and let others know of the type of services you provide. Pictures are very helpful, too.
Until next time,