Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
You can also buy in confidence from Sidewalk-Signs!
Sidewalk-Signs takes your security seriously. Three important things Sidewalk-Signs has done so you know all of your information is safe:
- When you go through the checkout process, you will see the HTTPS. This is an indication of a secure checkout.
- We use PayPal for our credit card processing. NO credit card information is stored on our servers. And, because PayPal is a VERY trusted and secure credit card processing company, your data is safe.
- On top of this page (and every page on this site), you should see the "eTrust Seal". This should give you additional confidence shopping with us, and it will let you know that our site has been scanned for malicious software, and no harmless software has been found on this site.
What if you want a custom size sign for your black sign letters? What if you don't have the money in your budget for shipping? Now, you can easily buy the track and a set of letters. Buy plywood locally, and soon you will have an all season sign to promote your business/ church/ organization!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Now that the elections are over it is now time to focus on sidewalk sign with the Christmas season already starting. Even with the questionable state of the economy and many retailers worried about the holidays the changeable sidewalk signs offer the most cost effective way to build store traffic and increase sales. For stores with a limited budget these signs offer the biggest bang for the buck, especially if they use our larger format 'XL' signs with 50% more impact.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
The ultimate in portable, changeable sign messaging, the Gemini Sidewalk Sign is ideal for temporary messages. It’s an efficient and cost-effective way for businesses, schools or churches to promote short-term messages whether it is a weekly promotion or a one-day only sale. Gemini Sidewalk Signs are a call to action that have the power to turn a passerby into a customer.
Made from recycled high-density polyethylene, Gemini Sidewalks signs measure 46" x 25-1/4" and are designed with regressed faces that allows panels of changeable copy, preprinted message panels, vinyl inserts, or writing boards with chalk or markers. Built-in handles + port that allows for filling with sand to add stability, combined with wheels to ensure ease of mobility.
No rough edges, no splinters, and no rust – Gemini Sidewalk signs are not only durable, but attractive as well. They’ll help a
message stand out.
Question on this sidewalk sign or any others, visit the SignsSeen site!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
SignsSeen Tech Support Site
We would welcome any suggestions that might be available. Google does not allow ZIP or EXE files, so we are creating a link from within a Google Doc to these files....unless someone has a better idea.
And, if it is a low-tech sign without software or much documentation, we will still sell that, too.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
"No, I don't rent signs. But, I have seen portable signs at rental companies. This would be the type of companies that rent backhoes or other similar equipment."
Will they rent them in your area? I don't know. But, if they want to charge you $150 or so per month, and you need the sign for 3-4 months, you may want to consider a purchase. And, if you do, give us a call at SignsSeen!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
These white letters are available on the 4 ft by 6 ft signs now, but they will soon be available on a new banner system. The banner system will support 4, 8, 12 & 16 changeable letters on the same banner.
There is an unlimited variety of colors available, and the banners and letter panels will come in 10 different colors. Many customizing options available. Let me know if interested.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
- Size: 23 x 7 x 1.36 inches (59 x 18 x 3 cm) - One Tile Is a Complete Display, Expandable Vertical & Horizontal
- Visibility: 100 yards in full sunlight for 7" Tile
- Power: 2 Watts When Displaying Message - 6 Watts With All LED's On
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Purple, Pink, White
- Fonts: 7", 12", 14" or larger fonts when a "master" tile is used with additional connecting tiles
- Expandability: Any direction, stackable horizontally and vertically; Upgrades to existing displays, by just adding additional Smart Tiles LED Boards and upgrading the power supply.
- Display Mode: Flash, Continuous Scroll, Random, Up, Down, Left, Right, Inverse
- Finish: Conformal Coded Protects From Moisture, Dust, & Debris
- Temperature: -20 degrees C to 48 degrees C (- 4F to 118F) Operating
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Programming: Wireless Radio Signal, 350 Feet Line Of Sight, IBM Wireless Full Size Keyboard, 3 Pre-Stored Messages Of Your Choice. One keyboard can control multiple signs.
- Weather Proof For Outdoor Use
- Make your business visible to potential customers
- Flexibility Of Design - You Choose Where To Locate The Smart Tile LED Boards
- Create Uniquely Attractive Signs With Multiple Display Settings - Available In Many Different Colors
- Compact and Lightweight, it can easily be used on vehicles or other portable/mobile applications
- Easy To Install and Program With Custom Messages and Special Effects
Thursday, August 12, 2010
SignsSeen and MANY other sign companies don't need to follow this type of business. They are here to serve legitimate businesses, and provide advise to help their business grow.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This email this morning was sent to me 3 times. It wasn't sent to my email, and it was marked "Very, Very Urgent Email". Did I receive it three times because it was SO urgent OR because he was sending out a bulk email and had 3 of my email addresses in his list?
His email follows....
My name is Thomas Ray, and i will like you to help me with an order of (Banners) size 30" x 50"
Logo (LET HELP EDUCATE THE KIDS) . the work will be arrange as this:
THE FUTURE LEADERS
1. measures 30 x 50 inches
2. One sided on Vinyl.
3. Full copies Red Ink and the color of the Background i want is Blue
4. l want you to write of the Banner ( Save the child ) For the Artwork.
5. With grommet for out door use
I need 120 in quantity and want to know if you can get them for me and i attach the art work.
I also want to know the price of it and also make the total price including Tax, so that i can make my payment with my Credit card And Please provide a quote on 120 copies and please can you send me an email reply back with the Estimate price of that plus tax without shipping. Advise me the method of of payment you accept so that we can proceed with this order. I will be Looking forward to hear back from you so that we can proceed with the Order .
IF you receive emails like this, just ignore....
Thursday, August 5, 2010
On my previous eBay transaction, I played him to the point where I received the check. My bank told me it was questionable. This confirmed what I thought, so I didn't deposit it. And, the SCAMMER then sent me emails concerned that I hadn't followed through. (firstname.lastname@example.org) He disappeared pretty quickly when I told him I had contacted the authorities.
Bottom Line: Be very cautious when a nice order comes in from out-of-the-blue. It is much easier to live without the "cash", then to deal with the loss of product and the loss of cash. Purchase in confidence from SignsSeen. We take care of our customers, and follow-through on our commitments.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Her email follows:
Perhaps it has been two years since I purchased a signboard from your company for our church in XXXXXX, Ohio. The board is approximately 34 x 48, I don't remember the exact dimensions. I also purchased a set of letters, and then another set when the first set wasn't enough.
The sign has serious problems, and has become very difficult to work with. The horizontal strips of plastic that hold the letters and numbers in place are not glued in place exactly parallel, and sometimes the letters are too small and fall out, and sometimes they are too big and bulge out. After a while, depending on which line the letter went on, I would have to trim the letter to fit. Then when the letter was used on a different line, it would fall out. I am at the point now where every letter has to be taped in. The other problem is the vinyl letters warp in the sun. Many letters from the two sets of letters warped so badly and are no longer usable. I am at the point that I am no longer trying to use the sign.
I did not report this problem to the local company from which I purchased the sign. I am telling you this so you might make the necessary changes so other customers won't have the frustrating experience that we did.
If you are looking for a 3 foot x 4 foot sign that will ship with UPS and is immune to many of the problems below, consider the Swinger Roadside Sign. It is available in both Deluxe and Standard versions.
Monday, July 26, 2010
DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY UNTIL SIGN IS ASSEMBLED!!
- 2- Sign Uprights
- 2- Cross braces
- 4- Sign legs
- 8- Bolts & nuts
- 2- Letter Packs
- Lay sign board on its side. The sign board and uprights are marked with tape A or B. Now line up the sides A to A and B to B. Put the upright marked side to marked side of signs. Holes are pre-drilled and will match up when correctly installed.
- Match sides (A) & (B) to each other. Take (4) flat-headed bolts and install them through sign into sign upright. Install nut on bolt and hand tighten until the flat-headed portion of the bolt is flush with the sign. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NUT!
- Slide cross braces on to sign uprights.
- Slide legs into cross braces. Position sign and level; tighten (6) 1”cross brace bolts to secure sign into place.
- Secure sign with sandbags placed on legs or drive a 12 inch spike nail through hole in bottom of plate of each leg.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
I spoke to a customer of mine today, Budget Sign Rental. They are based in the Minneapolis, MN area. They are doing a few neat things with their signs:
- He is building his business around renting primarily white-backed signs.
- Every customer is given the best pricing, and the best possible customer service.
- He is building his own signs. And, for track, he is using finish trim like would be used with vinyl siding. He started using the standard Gemini acrylic track, but it was buckling a bit in the heat. So, the finish trim option worked better for him. And, to attach the "track" to the board, he used a shallow wood screw with the washer built-in.
- He bought multiple sets of Gemini Pronto Letters. Based on his research, he chose the 8 inch letters on 9 7/8 inch plastic. This would make sure the letters were visible from a good distance. And, the Gemini letters would make sure that they did not blow out due to the rigid plastic they are made with.
- And, for the larger letters, he is using coroplast with vinyl lettering.
- His business is growing, and he keeps on ordering letters. And, it all started with his ambition and the right products from SignsSeen.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
There are many uses for the "Limo Driver" Sign. We have sold them to the following audiences:
- Limo Drivers who are trying to get the attention of their pickups at airport baggage claims
- Conference name plates for conference attendees
- Small scoreboards for kids sports events, and
- MANY other uses.
Of course, if the battery is not necessary, there are MANY other LED signs available to meet your specific needs.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
SignsSeen was recently chosen to be a distributor of the car top LED sign. The ads are changeable, and the sign will not go anywhere....once you see the sign you will understand!
A Professional Car-Top Advertising Sign
Especially Designed for Small Businesses!
Rugged, durable, attractive and heavily magnetized for safe, convenient use, we manufacture one of America’s most versatile, professional and affordable “self-promotion advertising tools”. This unit can also function as an in-store window sign, a counter-top advertising display or a trade show booth ‘message board’.
For less than the expense of a one day newspaper ad, we give you a quality product… with plentiful copy area, strong magnetization, brilliant nighttime illumination AND an extra-safe roof-top mounting accessory. No other unit of its kind has so many patented attributes!
Our unit is safely HD magnetized for around town advertising OR supplement-ally secured for highway or strong cross-wind environments with our ACS ‘Roof Bracer’ TM.
Some of our unique, patent approved features are;
- Temporary OR Permanent-Mount Use
*Includes a supplemental Safety Brace Accessory KIT with key-lock, anti-theft & cross-wind safety features
- LARGE 13” x 42” Dual Facing Ad Panels (plentiful copy area)
- HD “SUPER MAGNETIZED”… with Rubber Coated Mounting Feet
- INTERNALLY ILLUMINATED…with brilliant, long-life LEDs
- 10 ft. Power Cord / 12 volt Adapter Plug (for nighttime use)
- Quick-Change-out Paper Sign Inserts (inexpensive to produce)
- Accessories allow to use your sign as an in-store hanging sign
It also serves as a supplemental signage mechanism where zoning regulations prohibit “fixed signage”.
No other automotive roof top advertising sign gives you so much diversity, safety AND VALUE… for so little expense!
Comes with everything you need to get your advertisement up and running.
- (1) Roof Top Sign – Includes a 13″ x 42″ Sign Frame with LED lighting diodes, a lift-off Sign Insert Cover. (2) base-mount Cross Brackets and (4) sets of Rubber-Booted HD Magnet Mounting Feet (hardware & instructions included).
- (1) Key-lock, anti-theft Safety Brace Bar ( Kit ) *for permanent-mount use
- (1) 10 ft. Long Power Cord with 12 v Adapter Plug
Back To The Future… Gorilla Marketing 101
Whether you are a small business owner (a local merchant or contractor) OR a national chain (franchise owner or store manager), you know how difficult it is to continually stimulate new business.
There are so many media options to choose from. So much expense… What will work… What won’t?
Whether you are tactically soliciting for sales OR branding your company name (to become dominant over your competition), two key communication ingredients are critical that you accomplish… for “ching-ching” to occur.
“Use Occasion” AND “Radius To Location”.
- Informing people who want what you have to offer.
- Reaching people in proximity to where you are located.
Enter the word “Value“… *(at what cost) ??
- Newspaper, billboards , radio, TV ? “Cost Per 1000 Impressions”… all short term AND certainly not “value priced” !
- One Car Topper Sign – Only $349.00 – You decide where it goes, what it says *AND… You Own It (forever).
Take charge of your own advertising ! Deliver your message all over town…
It’s Like Hanging Your Company Sign… On Main Street !
Who can best utilize our patented design Roof Top Sign?
If you think about it… about 80% of the businesses listed in any Yellow Page directory are candidates to put our Roof Top Sign into service TO STIMULATE public awareness of their products or services; not just taxi or pizza delivery vehicles. *The list is too long to mention here!
We didn’t design our roof-top advertising unit “to compete in the taxi industry”. We designed it to be useful and economical for the common, everyday merchant (retailers, contractors, service providers); *those people or companies who strive daily to search for “effective media options” within tight budget restraints. For less than the cost of an average priced newspaper ad (that expires in one week), a merchant can spend approximately the same amount on our roof-top unit… and own it / use it… for years!
Furthermore; our unit “nicely compliments” whatever other advertising a company elects to do. It significantly “reinforces” other advertising… in proximity “where you need it most” *(you decide where that is)
Don’t be shy… mount it proudly! Let people know “you mean business”. That’s what you’re in business for… stimulating sales that earns you income. Ponder the possibilities… Then call us. AmericanCarSigns.com
Changing Your Ad Message
Changing your sign insert / message copy is quick and easy;
- Order a new message from any printer of your choice (using our sign print template, noted below)
- Lift the clear sign cover of your Roof Top Sign all the way upward / off
- Remove the old copy. *Roll it up gently for safe keeping.
- Gently take your new paper sign and drop it over the top of your signs frame
- Gently lower the sign cover down over your new sign copy until it is lowered all the way to the bottom (flush with both end brackets).
Note: If you remove the Roof Top Sign off the roof of your car to do these steps, be sure that your magnet feet are clean from any abrasive substances BEFORE you re-mount the sign to your roof.
It’s just that simple!!This sign will soon be available on SignsSeen, but until it is, visit us at LimoDriverSign.com!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
At a recent Marist College baseball game played in Charlotte on the UNC - Charlotte campus, I watched my nephew play a very exciting game. They put all of the excitement into the first few innings, and then won as the scoring slowed in the latter innings.
While there, I provided morale support by using the Handheld LED Battery Sign. Without needing to reference the printed directions, both my kids and I had no problems putting in messages to communicate with my nephew. But, since he was involved in the game, he did not acknowledge the messages during the game. The sign may not make to many more appearances at baseball games, but it certainly could be a good fit at other public events:
- Limo Sign (For Limousine / Taxi / Bus Drivers)
- Trade Show
- Sports Event (as stated above, maybe not best for baseball games, but certainly could be used in basketball games and other events held indoors where the sign is not in direct sunlight.)
- Travelling Tour
- Concert Event
- Scrolling Sign for any message purposes
Have further questions about this product? Visit the website, and contact us.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Why should you consider using white space?
- A briefer message while using of white space makes the sign MUCH more scannable. And, if the message can be scanned more quickly, then it is more easily processed and logged into their mind.
- Longer messages take longer to put up on the sign. And, when it is cold out, this is not fun! :(
- Whenever messages are changed, longer messages involve more time in putting away the letters being removed from the sign. Unless, of course, the letters are all put in one big bag and not organized at all.
Interested in more sign options?
SignsSeen & SignsWork
And, the other great thing about this sign is it ships UPS and NOT on a truck. If you need a 3 ft x 4 ft sign that packs LOTS of value, this is a sign to consider.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
This Black Sign is being used to draw attention to this customers cause. This sign was sold in Washington State to the oyster farmers to protest government interference in their business.
Interested in a Black Sign for your business? Visit PortableBlackSigns.com OR SignsSeen.com.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
There are 5 types of changeable letters sold on my website:
- 030 letters: These are the most common type of letters. The most common size is "8 on 9". (8 inch letter on 8 15/16 or 9 inch panels) These letters are flexible enough that if bent over, they should be almost able to touch the other end. (not true if the letter has been in the sun awhile-the sun will make them yellow and likely crack if this is done.) The thickness of these letters is thinner than a credit card. And, if you choose to make your own sign using these letters, the correct track needs to be used. On some sizes, both CONDENSED and BOLD are available. Most commonly, they come as BLACK letters with RED numbers. With the '8 on 9', various colors are often available.
- 060 letters: Less common letters-this is mostly due to expense. The thicker letters use more plastic, and thus the price is higher. They are slightly thicker than a credit card. And, their BIGGEST advantage is if the sign is in a windy area, they sign letters are less likely to blow out when thicker letters are used. If this sign letter is chosen, the correct track must also be used.
- Pronto Letters: These letters are 080 letters. They are made by Gemini. They are more expensive than other letters, but they offer these BIG advantages. They have a lifetime warranty, and individual letters can be ordered. With the other sets, it is uncommon to be able to order individual letters. Often, I have customer who want to order additional numbers or commonly used letters. The Gemini letters let this be done easily.
- Swinger Letters: These are a thinner sign panel, but they are not a common size panel. They are used on Springer, Swinger, Tip 'n Roll, and Cartop II from Magic Master. Due to the product line available from Magic Master, the letters come in 2 sizes: 4 inch and 5 inch.
- Black Sign Letters: These signs are created by applying vinyl to black 4 mil coroplast. The vinyl is usually of a very bright (neon) color. (e.g. Pink, Green, and Yellow are the most common. White, blue, and red are also available.) Track can be purchased, but often the Black Signs and letters are purchased together.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
The Black Sign Banner is an easy and quick way to get your message out! It is eye-catching, and available in a variety of sizes.
When choosing your message, you will want to include 8-12 characters on the top and bottom rows. Your message can be bigger, but the bigger the message, the harder your message will be to see. Depending on the size of the banner, the letter size used will vary.
Banner Colors: Red/Orange, Green, Yellow, Pink, White
Questions? Go to the SignsSeen site or give us a call!