DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY UNTIL SIGN IS ASSEMBLED!!
- 2- Sign Uprights
- 2- Cross braces
- 4- Sign legs
- 8- Bolts & nuts
- 2- Letter Packs
- Lay sign board on its side. The sign board and uprights are marked with tape A or B. Now line up the sides A to A and B to B. Put the upright marked side to marked side of signs. Holes are pre-drilled and will match up when correctly installed.
- Match sides (A) & (B) to each other. Take (4) flat-headed bolts and install them through sign into sign upright. Install nut on bolt and hand tighten until the flat-headed portion of the bolt is flush with the sign. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NUT!
- Slide cross braces on to sign uprights.
- Slide legs into cross braces. Position sign and level; tighten (6) 1”cross brace bolts to secure sign into place.
- Secure sign with sandbags placed on legs or drive a 12 inch spike nail through hole in bottom of plate of each leg.
Any question please feel free to call 1.866.825.4735