This was a response to a customers email:
- Are custom fonts available for an execution like this? If not, what font(s) are used? The manufacture said he will develop one custom font for you. If you want 16" or 18" or 21" for the 21 inch tall modules, he will develop one. Already, there is a 14", 12" and 7" font.
- Can you customize or regulate the scrolling speed? Can you keep the letters static if needed? I have attached the programming guide to help with these questions.(If requested I can send to whoever is interested)
- How wide is the seam between the panels? The manufacturer used the words "seamless". They edges do butt right up against each other with VERY minimal seam.
- How are these usually hung? Are their places to drill or hang off hardware in the back of the panels? We only need the front side to be lit. There are bars on the back that customer can screw to the surface.
- What are the time and usage limitations of these panels? Can they run non stop for weeks/months at a time without overheating or wearing out? The signs have a 3 year warranty. I know he honors this warranty. I had a customer in Canada who used the sign outdoors. And, one of the tiles went bad. The manufacturer stood behind the tile and replaced at no charge to the customer.
Need more answers? Please contact us.